Do you feel you’re being held back by something in your life?
- Are you gripped by troubling emotions, fears or anxieties which stop you living your life to the full?
- Do you feel constantly stressed, leading to insomnia, tension headaches, back ache, or skin complaints?
- Have you tried but failed to kick unwanted habits like smoking, over-eating or nail-biting?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, hypnotherapy could well be the answer.
I called my hypnotherapy practice Transforming Health, because that’s exactly what I aim to help you do – transform your health and well-being, so you can:
- become more confident and positive
- learn to relax and deal with stress in a healthy way
- have an optimistic outlook on life
- overcome unwanted habits
- harness your mental resources to help heal your body
Specifically, get help with:
- anxiety and panic attacks
- fears and phobias
- insomnia and sleep problems
- stopping smoking
- weight loss
Are you pregnant?
I also specialise in hypnobirthing – using hypnosis to give both mum and baby a calm, comfortable and easy birth.
Find out how hypnotherapy could help you today –
book a free, no-obligation 30-minute phone consultation.
I am continuing to see clients remotely during the COVID-19 restrictions. Sessions are available over Zoom.
Contact Anne Williams now:
tel: 0208 546 2122